Introducing Chris Johnson

Dear readers,

It's my honor and privilege to introduce to you today a new guest columnist to the Drawnlines Blog.

I've known Chris Johnson for 6 1/2 years. Across these years, we've sparred on every sociopolitical topic imaginable, and in doing so he's kept me honest, changed my mind on a few subjects, and even accidentally hardened my stances on a few.

Though he probably wouldn't want to be pigeon-holed into any particular ideological viewpoint, I think it's fair to describe Chris as a true-blue lefty. We battled together for Hillary Clinton's presidential bid in early 2008, before ultimately finding ourselves across enemy lines in November.

I've counted on his thoughtful and intelligent ideas on policy many times, and I think he will have a lot to add to our blog discussions. That's why I've asked him to join in and get his hands dirty. He's my friend and colleague, and I hope you welcome him with respect and consideration.

Welcome, Chris.

Posted by Nick Stone on 11:52 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Introducing Chris Johnson

Post a Comment
PREMIUM PARTNERS

SUBSCRIBE: Become an insider today!

Email Marketing You Can Trust

Featured Video

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign