He Just Doesn't Get It

I was reading my daily news, as I usually do, and came across an article in the Chicago Sun Times that caught my eye.

The article is about Obama's 'women problem', and something in the article really highlighted why I don't like the man, and why I don't identify with the people he really stands for.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/marin/1080942,CST-EDT-Carol30.article

The problem is, we need solutions for people like "Sarah." The hoitey-toitey, organic chicken eaters that can afford to fork over thousands of dollars to the Obama Victory Fund aren't the type of people that need help most at all.

People like Sarah are the ones that fight the hardest just to make ends meet, and they get no say in an Obama administration. They aren't represented, and he obviously doesn't care. That's why he's got a women problem, and that's why working class voters don't care for him much either.

To my fellow Democrats: If you find yourself wondering why I can't drink the kool-aid; If you can't fathom why I don't just 'get on board' and 'get out of the way' or 'get with the program' on Obama, then my answer to you is stories like this one.

He just doesn't get it. And that's why he'll have to work hard for my vote in the Fall... and being a Florida voter, I know he'll want to work for it.

Posted by Nick Stone on 2:30 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for He Just Doesn't Get It

Post a Comment
PREMIUM PARTNERS

SUBSCRIBE: Become an insider today!

Email Marketing You Can Trust

Featured Video

2010 BlogNews Magazine. All Rights Reserved. - Designed by SimplexDesign